WELCOME TO JENSON TRAVEL
Your local coach hire, trips and excursions specialist
We run a great variety of Trips throughout the year such as Legoland, Folly Farm, Malvern Show, Weston Air Show and Sidmouth Folk Festivals, etc. as well as our most popular annual favourites, Weston, Cheddar, Porthcawl & Barry.
Our Special Trips this year are Elan Valley Tour, Wye Valley tour & A Taste of Wales, our popular Tinsel & Turkey 5 day Holiday of course, and not forgetting the Christmas Fayre's and shopping trips to get your special gifts while having a great day out.
"Often Copied, Never Beaten"
WHAT WE DO
16-33-39-49 Seat buses available for Private or Contract hire.
Seatbelts fitted for your safety in all our fleet.
We provide a huge variety of Day tips and Excursions, check out our Trip Calendar and Special Trips pages.
Apart from our trips we also do work for:-
* Torfaen (schools, colleges & social services)
* Newport Council (schools)
* Local rugby clubs (including Garndiffaith, Talywain, Nantyglo, Abergavenny, Croesyceiliog, Ebbw Vale & Brynithel), Pontypool & Ebbw Vale Supporters Club
* Also local bowls clubs Pontypool ladies & men, Monmouthshire to name a few.
In the past we did a lot of work for Gwent Association For The Blind until cut backs forced them to close down their clubs.
We also do work for local male voice choirs
We are a family run firm based in Pontypool Torfaen.
I (Gwyn) started the business with my father Thomas (Tom) Jenkins in 1970 hence the name Jen-son (Jenkins & Son).
We started off with two taxi’s, which was so successful that we bought two mini-buses (myself, father & mother all pass our PCV),
which we continue to run until 1986, due to ill health my father retired.
I restarted the firm in 1991, by purchasing a 16 seater Leyland Daf, due to the success I bought another vehicle..
Our group have recently returned from a 5 day trip to Llandudno. The weather was fair for November and everyone enjoyed themselves. The Hotel (The Kensington was excellent which included the Food and Entertainment) and the icing on the cake was having Niel our Driver with us. Nothing was too much trouble for him, and he helped to make our trip very successful. We are looking forward to him taking us to Torquay for the New Year. Many thanks,
Reference our trip to the Crew Barthomley hotel, and the wedding held nearby on the 10th August, the committee wish to express their thanks and appreciation to your company for the excellent arrangements you made. The coach was very comfortable which made the journey pleasant enough and the driver, Mac, was very courteous, co-operative and helpful at all times.
Ref Concert Trowbridge Wiltshire with ref to the above trip, I would like to take this opportunity of thanking you for all the service given on the trip & for all the previous away concerts for which we have received the same service Many Kindest Regards your faithfully
- Hello Jenson people, I just want to let you know how much we enjoyed our trip with you to the Cheltenham rail experienceYou driver, Paul, was excellent throughout the day. He arrived on time, was very well dressed, and was attentive to all our needs during day making sure we all got on and off the train at the right time. In fact he didn't put a foot wrong! He even stopped the rain for us to get on and off the coach, which by the way, was very clean and comfortable.Well done Jensons, We look forward to travelling with you again in the future.Regards,
We had a fantastic trip and Rocky was an absolute star! Great driver and a really nice guy, the Band loved him. Thank you so much for your help and assistance. I 'll be in touch again in the future. Kind regards